Even though the modern commercial landscape is shifting towards digital services, streamlined technology, and online infrastructure development, it’s important to note that trade and commerce still revolve around phone-based customer service:
- Three out of every four consumers still believe that telephone hotlines are the best way to garner quick responses.
- Over 60% of people will attempt to call a given firm multiple times in order to resolve a particular problem.
- More than half of today’s Internet shoppers prefer placing orders by phone as opposed to filling out online request forms.
- 85% of consumers will switch to a competitor if their calls and messages remain unanswered for more than one day.
- 53% of people attest to feeling irritated, annoyed, and peeved if they aren’t transferred to the proper department right from the onset of a telephone call.
As you might imagine by now, your in-house telephone network is still the most essential apparatus in your customer service toolkit, which is why it’s so important to ensure that your phone answering division is well-resourced, versatile, and multitalented in today’s day and age.
However, it’s worth mentioning that you don’t have to hire additional help, nor do you have to revitalise your training protocols. All you have to do is contract business answering services from Message Direct. Before you go out and hire your very own virtual receptionist, though, it’s important to cognise exactly what you stand to gain by outsourcing your customer service department.
Partnering with an answering service allows you to simplify your core operations by passing on all call-handling duties to a resourceful team of professional remote receptionists. These highly trained individuals will become fully in tune with your suite of services, conflict resolution strategies, corporate taglines, and, most importantly, all of your in-house public relations tactics.
As a result, these virtual receptionists will be wholly indistinguishable from your onsite telephonists and customer service representatives, which projects the outward image of a robust, resourceful organisation.
Comprehensive Ongoing Support
Apart from the fact that you’ll no longer have to account for employee benefits, hourly wages, time off, and training programs, dedicated phone answering services also provide the following advantages:
- Data Management: As your remote call handlers field various customer concerns and B2B inquiries, they will also go out of their way to augment, supplant, and maintain your internal databases. From email systems and sales reports to marketing initiatives and other integral archives, every facet of your databanks will be up to
- Overflow Handling: Regardless of whether you need temporary or holiday coverage, outbound services, emergency response provisions, or just some help with message taking, your virtual receptionists will be able to provide inclusive support during even the busiest of seasons.
- Sales Assistance: If your top salespeople and consultants are tied up with other projects and ventures, you’ll be able to rest easy knowing that all tertiary negotiations and sales endeavours will be handled by professional, courteous experts who truly wish to see your company succeed. Regardless of whether they have to deal with a simple brochure request or a more laborious enquiry, these expert call handlers will ensure that your company remains in the right light.
With a comprehensive phone answering service at your disposal, you’ll be able to provide top-notch customer service while simultaneously cutting costs and streamlining your internal operations.