Top Asset Management Companies in India

Top Asset Management Companies in India

An asset management company (AMC) is a financial services company that provides different mutual fund schemes to invest. By investing in various asset funds, they handle the money received from investors. Below is the list of top 10 AMCs in India and assets under management with these AMCs.

ICICI Prudential Asset Mgmt. Company Limited

ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Ltd. is the country’s largest asset management companys (AMC) with an AUM size of approximately 3 lakh crore. It is a joint venture between India’s ICICI Bank and UK’s Prudential Plc. It began in 1993. Apart from mutual funds, AMC also provides portfolio management services (PMS) and real estate for investors.

HDFC Asset Management Company Limited

The second number is the HDFC Mutual Fund according to the size of AUM. It is one of the largest mutual fund companies or AMCs in the country, with a fund size of about 3 lakh crores.

Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management Limited

Reliance Mutual Fund is one of the leading mutual fund firms in India, which is managed by about Rs 2.5 lakh crore. Reliance Mutual Fund, a part of Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani (ADA) group, is one of the fastest-growing AMCs in India.

Aditya Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company Limited

This fund house, formerly known as Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company, is a 3G AUM sized fund house. It is currently known as Asset Management Company Limited of Aditya Birla Sun Life (ABSL). It is a joint venture between India’s Aditya Birla Group and Canada’s Sun Life Financial Inc. It was established in 1994 as a joint venture.

SBI Funds Management Private Limited

SBI Funds Management Private Limited is a joint venture between State Bank of India (SBI) and European asset management company Amundi in France. It was introduced in 1987.

UTI Asset Management Company Ltd.

Unit Trust of India (UTI) is part of the UTI Mutual Fund. In 2003 it was recorded with SEBI. SBI, LIC, Baroda Bank and PNB are supported. UTI is one of India’s oldest and biggest mutual funds.

Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company Limited

Kotak Mahindra is a part of Kotak Group, founded in 1985 by Mr. Uday Kotak. Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company, Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund (KMMF) is the asset manager. In 1998, KMAMC began operations.

Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund

The Franklin Templeton India office was established as Templeton Asset Management India Pvt. Limited in 1996. Franklin Templeton Asset Management (India) Pt Limited has now confirmed this mutual fund under its name.

DSP Black rock Mutual Fund

DSP Black Rock is a joint venture between DSP Group and the most prominent investment management company in the world, Black Rock. The trustee for the DSP Black Rock Mutual Fund is DSP Black Rock Trustee Company Private Ltd.

Axis Mutual Fund

In 2009, Axis Mutual Fund introduced its first plan. Mr. Chandresh Kumar Nigam is the Chief Executive Officer. Axis Bank Limited holds an Axis Mutual Fund of 74.99 percent. Schroder Singapore Holdings Private Limited owns the remaining 25 percent.

Leave a Reply